Please find attached the installation procedure:
- Download Dibac by clicking on the link. You get a .ZIP file that you have to unzip to get the .RBZ file of the extension.
- On Mac, in SketchUp, go to the Sketchup/preference/extensions menu and click on the install extension button, select the .RBZ file.
- On a PC, in SketchUp go to the Window/Preference/Extensions menu and click on the Install Extension button, select the .RBZ file.
- Accept all the questions asked.
- To enter the license, go to Exensions/Dibac License/Authorize…
- Dibac must start!
To use Dibac, follow this tutorial: