THE CUT FILL EXTENSION FOR SKETCHUP
Skalp is an extension for SketchUp that will allow you to make cuts with hatching. You can create your own hatch patterns or choose from a selection of predefined hatch patterns. You can then export this to the autoCAD format while keeping real hatchings.
- Sections with automatic hatching.
- Live updates, all model changes are tracked on the fly.
- Use SketchUp styles to change the display in each scene.
- Fully compatible with nested groups and components.
- Ability to have different drawing scales in a model.
- Neat user interface filled with relevant features.
Skalp pattern designer
- Make non-repetitive pattern textures for your Skalp sections
- Texturize your models in a creative and new way.
- Import lots of standard CAD patterns.
- Build your own from scratch.
- Contains scales, transparency, colors and line widths.
- The same section represented in different ways.
- Each scene can have its own section style.
- Assign by layer, material, hatching or marking.
- Patterns adapt to the drawing scale.
Export from Skalp
- Export to LayOut (SketchUp pro). Persistent update of Skalp sections in all scenes.
- DXF export includes real AutoCAD hatch patterns.
- Export multiple scenes to DXF format
- Be careful, Skalp is not compatible with Sketchup 2020.2 (but is compatible with all other versions)
There are no reviews yet.